Small House Solutions provides tiny, small, and custom modular housing solutions and land development services in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston, Texas.
Our Tiny Houses and Park Models
can be custom designed, and are engineered and built to RVIA standards. Your new house will be sealed with the respected RVIA decal upon completion, and will be delivered, blocked, and leveled at no additional cost (within 200 miles of Austin, San Antonio, or Houston). We offer a 90 day comprehensive warranty, and nearly all materials and appliances are under warranty well beyond that.
We love to help folks understand the steps to get a tiny, small, or custom modular house that is unique, affordable, and meets necessary building codes in your area.
If you have questions, be sure to contact us
CUSTOM DESIGN YOUR DREAM HOME WITH US!
Our team of professional designers and experienced construction personnel work with you to custom design and build your perfect house.
Our custom design process begins at $1,000 and the fee serves as a deposit towards your purchase.
How it works:
- We start with a discussion and napkin sketch (rough floor plan).
- Share with us your favorite Pinterest design concepts, screenshots, websites, etc... This helps us us understand your style.
- We transform the napkin sketch and concepts into a CAD floor plan.
- You select your exterior options and we will create your colored elevations plan.
- You select your interior finishes and features. We provide you with various 3D floor plan views.
- Once your exterior and interior designs are approved by you, we design 1 interior and 1 exterior photo realistic rendering.
- We provide you with a build cost quote and a best price guarantee. We will beat any RVIA certified builders price!
When your house build is complete, it will delivered, blocked, and leveled, at no additional charge. **Must be within 200 miles of Austin or Houston, Texas.** $4-$8/mile after 200 miles.
Below is an example of some selections made by a previous client for their custom 32' Gooseneck Tiny House:
We offer turnkey land development and modular construction services to tiny house community investors.
Do you desire to live legally in a "tiny house" or "small house" within the city limits of a municipality?
Most city zoning codes around the nation prevent tiny houses on wheels from being occupied inside of their city limits. Small House Solutions offers custom modular tiny home designs and construction that are considered by the State of Texas to be no different from traditional on-site construction. All of our modular small homes are built to the required local building codes.
In partnership with architects, professional engineers, our manufacturing partners, and local contractors, Small House Solutions is able to design and build your dream house within the city limits of Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and surrounding areas.
We look forward to learning about your interest in tiny, small, and modular houses and how we can help you fulfill your goals.
Sincerely, your founders Shay Reynolds and Jason Kahle
Small House Solutions Team