C o n s u l t.
D e s i g n.
B u i l d.
L i v e.
Small House Solutions is a consultation, design, build, and development company.
We build custom tiny and small homes in many Texas metro areas:
Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Waco, Killeen, Bryan - College Station, Brenham, Lubbock, and Amarillo.
The words of our niche:
Tiny House, Park Model, Small House, ADU, Prefab, Modern, Modular, Zoning, Code, Permitting,
Site Prep, Development, Design, Engineering, Parking, Land,
Efficiency, Sustainable, Fast, Economical, Community, Off Grid , Smart, Green.
WHAT WE BUILD:
A house that is tiny! 128 - 240 sq. ft. 8.5' max width. Built on a DOT approved trailer w/ VIN #. RVIA Certified. Meant to be moved place to place.
Park it for awhile! 240 - 399 sq. ft. > 8.5' width. Moved with an oversize permit to private property or an RV park. RVIA Certified. Can be moved again.
Live Life. Dwell Smart! 200 - 1,100 sq. ft. We build modular homes and site-built homes. Both of our small home build types satisfy residential building codes and zoning ordinances.
Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's)
Two is better than one! Commonly known as a backyard home, granny flat, or ADU. Popular in Austin, San Antonio, and the West Coast. Often used for income generation.
CUSTOM DESIGN YOUR DREAM HOME WITH US!
We work with you to custom design your house, just the way you want it. Our unique design service incorporates your material and finishing selections into photo-realistic renderings so that you can see your home come to life digitally before it's built. You will also own the technical documents needed to obtain a construction loan for financing your new home build.
Custom Design Packages Include:
- Site visit and site analysis by our staff. (Within 30 miles of Austin, Houston, or San Antonio).
- Sit-Down Design Consultation or Zoom Video Conference w/ Screenshare
- Due Diligence Research and Site Specific Calculations (Zoning, Impervious Cover, Setbacks, etc…)
- Finish Material/Colors Selections via HomeDepot.com / Lowes.com / and our Selections Spreadsheet.
- CAD Floorplan and 4 Sided Elevations
- Photo-Realistic 3D Layout Rendering and Interior/Exterior 3D Renderings
- CAD Site-Plan (Property survey required or we can arrange one for an additional fee.)
- Complete Design File needed for Structural Engineering (Electrical Plan, Roof Plan, Window Schedule, Door Schedule, etc...)
- A fixed price quote to have your new home built!
- Co-ownership of your plans and renderings. Use the designs as you wish!