SO... YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A Dallas, Fort-Worth, TEXAS AREA TINY OR SMALL HOME?
Where we build: Dallas, Fort Worth, Frisco, McKinney, Rockwall, Garland, Grand Prairie, Denton, Arlington, Richardson, Irving, Plano and surrounding areas
What we design:For Tiny Homes on Wheels, Modular Homes, and Site Built homes: Site-Plans, Floorplans, Elevations, Photo Realistic 3D Renderings, Full Building Design Sets Ready For Engineering.
What we build:Tiny Homes on Wheels, Park Model Homes, Modular Homes, Site Built Homes.
- Are you seeking a true turnkey tiny or small home building experience?
- Are tiny homes legal? What are the laws? Wheels vs No Wheels?
- Are you looking for land to build a custom designed small home?
- Are you interested in building a Backyard House, ADU - Accessory Dwelling Unit, Granny Flat, Mother In Law Suite?
- Are you interested in developing a tiny or small house community as a real estate investment property?
- Do you have plans, and are looking for a builder?
We specialize in all of the above, and are here to help.
Small House Solutions builds code compliant tiny homes in Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas.
We provide turnkey traditional site built and modular home construction services to the Greater Dallas , Fort Worth Metro Area.
We custom design small homes to your desires and property layout.
Our design team works with you to customize your house to suit your vision and budget. Economical housing, Container Homes, Craftsmen Style, High-end Modern...
Yea, we do that!
Our custom design process is unique. You select your desired finishes and we bring your home to life with photo-realistic 3D renderings. Once the custom design process is finished, your plan file is ready for structural engineering.
As a Design and Build Company, we offer site analysis and conduct due-diligence as part of our custom design process. We coordinate with local zoning and permitting offices. Our site-plans and house-plans are designed according to local development and building codes.
We custom design your house to be in accordance with HOA's deed restrictions and architectural controls.
Tour the factory and see your home as it is being built.
Schedule a phone consult or contact us today!